Sodium Hydroxide Flakes – Food Grade (NSF Certified) – 4LB Can – (Pure Red Devil Lye/Caustic Soda) – Uses: Soaps, Drain Cleaner, Textiles, Paper, Petroleum, Water Treatment – Alliance Chemical
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is colorless and odorless that can react violently with strong acids and water. Other common names for sodium hydroxide are caustic soda or lye. Sodium Hydroxide is commonly used as a Drain Cleaner. It is used in chemical manufacturing, oil refining, hydraulic fracturing, water treatment, and metal processing.
All our Sodium Hydroxide is NSF certified and made to the ultra highest purity standards. We will never settle for cheap adulterated foreign materials or tainted recycled byproducts.
- Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is colorless and odorless
- Can react violently with strong acids and water
- Known as caustic soda or lye
- NSF certified
- Keep in a cool, and dry place
- Do not expose in direct sunlight
- Use only with proper personal protective equipment
- Commonly used as a Drain Cleaner
- Used in chemical manufacturing, oil refining, hydraulic fracturing, water treatment, some food applications and metal processing
- Boiling point: 1,388 °C (2,530 °F; 1,661 K)
- Chemical formula: NAOH
- Molar mass: 39.9971 g mol−1
- Common Name: Caustic Soda
- Density: 2.13 g/cm3
- Brand: Alliance Chemical
- Melting point: 323 °C (613 °F; 596 K)