Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution (Caustic Soda 50%, Lye Solution 50%) – 1 Sealed Quart – High Purity – Domestically Sourced – Made In America
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Sodium Hydroxide 50% solution (NaOH) is colorless and odorless that can react violently with strong acids and water. Other common names for sodium hydroxide are caustic soda or lye. Sodium Hydroxide is commonly used as a Drain Cleaner. It is used in chemical manufacturing, oil refining, hydraulic fracturing, water treatment, and metal processing.
- Commonly used as a Drain Cleaner
- Used in chemical manufacturing, oil refining, hydraulic fracturing, water treatment, some food applications and metal processing
- Boiling point: 1,388 °C (2,530 °F; 1,661 K)
- Chemical formula: NAOH
- Molar mass: 39.9971 g mol−1
- Common Name: Caustic Soda
- Density: 2.13 g/cm3
- Brand: Alliance Chemical
- Melting point: 323 °C (613 °F; 596 K)
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical