Propylene Glycol – 5 Gallon Pail – USP Grade/Food Grade
Propylene Glycol is a synthetic liquid substance that absorbs water and is labeled an organic compound in chemistry due to its carbon attributes.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: Propylene glycol is commonly used as a food additive. It helps preserve moisture as well as dissolve colors and flavors. It is also used in medications, cosmetic products, antifreeze and other industrial products.
- 5 Gallon Pail
- This Product is Made in AMERICA
- Prime sourced material from America.
- Bottled and packaged in Texas
- Boiling point: 188.2 °C (370.8 °F
- Density: 1.036 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 0.042 Pa·s
- Thermal conductivity: 0.34 W/m-K (50% H2O @ 90 °C (194 °F))
- Melting point: −59 °C (−74 °F; 21
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical
- Common Name: propylene glycol
- Chemical formula: C3H8O2
- Brand: Alliance Chemical
- Molar mass: 76.095 g·mol−1