Phosphoric Acid 85% Technical Grade – 5 Gallon Pail
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Phosphoric Acid is known as orthophosphoric acid or phosphoric(V) acid. This acid tends to be a colorless, odorless phosphorus-containing inorganic acid..
Application: Phosphoric Acid is used in food flavoring, beverages, dental products, cosmetics, and skin care products. Industrially, it is used mainly in the production of phosphate fertilizers.
- Gallon bottles come sealed and packaged.
- No Leaks and no Evaporation
- This Product is Made in AMERICA
- Prime sourced material from America.
- Bottled and packaged in Texas
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Density: 1.6845 g⋅cm−3 (25 °C, 85%), 1.834 g⋅cm−3 (solid)
- Volume/Quantity: 5 Gallon
- Melting point: 40–42.4 °C (104.0–108.3 °F; 313.1–315.5 K)
- Flash point: Non-flammable
- Boiling point: 212 °C (414 °F; 485 K)
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical
- Chemical formula: H3PO4
- Common Name: Phosphoric Acid
- Molar mass: 97.994 g·mol−1
- Brand: Alliance Chemical