Perchloroethylene Nonflammable Liquid Solvent, Industrial Grade – One Sealed Gallon
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Alliance Chemical Perchloroethylene also known as perc, is a colorless, nonflammable liquid solvent with a sweet, ether-like odor. It is primarily used in industrial settings and also for dry-cleaning fabrics and degreasing metals. This Perchloroethylene does not have filler and No imitations. We only source the highest purity, American made, prime, virgin material. We promise you, our customer, only the finest unadulterated pure material. We will never settle for poor quality low cost watered-down recycled byproduct. This one sealed Gallon bottles come sealed and packaged with your safety as our priority. You can order with confidence and peace of mind. We know it’s important you get all the material you paid for and not a drop less..
- All bottles come with seals. No leaks, no evaporation.
- Prime sourced material from America.
- Bottled and packaged in Texas
- Viscosity: 0.89 cP at 25 °C
- Melting point: −19 °C (−2 °F; 254 K)
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical
- Boiling point: 121.1 °C (250.0 °F; 394.2 K)
- Chemical formula: C2Cl4
- Molar mass: 165.82 g/mol
- Brand: Alliance Chemical
- Density: 1.622 g/cm3