N-Propyl Alcohol – 1 Gallon – (4) 32 FL Oz Bottles – Uses: Solvent In The Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals, Polishes, Dental Lotions, Coatings, Lacquers, Printing Inks, Natural gums, Pigments – Domestically Sourced Chemical – Made in America
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
N-Propyl (N-PROPANOL) Alcohol is a three-carbon straight chain oxo alcohol, medium boiling, colorless liquid that is widely used in flexographic and other printing ink applications. It has a very mild odor, similar to that of ethanol and is completely soluble in water.
- Density: 0.803 g/mL
- Molar mass: 60.096 g·mol−1
- Boiling point: 97 to 98 °C; 206 to 208 °F
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Vapor pressure: 1.99 kPa (at 20 °C)
- Melting point: −126 °C; −195 °F
- Chemical formula: C3H8O
- CAS #: 71-23-8