N-Propyl Alcohol (N-Propanol) – One Gallon – (4) 32 Fl Oz Bottles w/Reusable Leak and Evaporation Proof Seals – High Purity
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
N-Propyl (N-PROPANOL) Alcohol is a three-carbon straight chain oxo alcohol, medium boiling, colorless liquid that is widely used in flexographic and other printing ink applications. It has a very mild odor, similar to that of ethanol and is completely soluble in water.
- Proudly made in America
- Also prime sourced material from America
- Bottled and packaged in Texas
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Density: 0.803 g/mL
- Molar mass: 60.096 g·mol−1
- Boiling point: 97 to 98 °C; 206 to 208 °F
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Vapor pressure: 1.99 kPa (at 20 °C)
- Melting point: −126 °C; −195 °F
- Chemical formula: C3H8O