N-Amyl Acetate – 4 Gallon Case – (4) 128 Fl Oz Bottles w/Reusable Leak and Evaporation Proof Seals – Domestically Sourced Chemical – Made in America
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
N-Amyl Acetate – 4×1 Gallon Case
Colorless liquid with a persistent banana-like odor and is used as a solvent for surface coatings, photographic films, nail polish, printing inks, and fabric finishes; also used as a flavoring agent, an odorant, a dry cleaning agent, and an insecticide.
- Chemical Formula: C7H14O2
- Flash Point: (n-) 91°F (cc); (all isomers) 106F (cc); (iso-) 69°F (cc)
- Lower Explosive Limit (LEL): 1.1 % (n-)
- Upper Explosive Limit (UEL): 7.5 % (n-)
- Autoignition Temperature: 680 ° F
- Melting Point: less than -148 ° F
- Vapor Pressure: 5.17 mm Hg
- Specific Gravity: 0.876 at 68 ° F
- Boiling Point: 295 ° F at 760 mm Hg
- Molecular Weight: 130.19
- Water Solubility: 0.2 %
- IDLH: 1000 ppm