FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Methanol ACS GRADE is a clear liquid chemical that is water soluble and readily biodegradable, comprising of four parts hydrogen, one-part oxygen and one-part carbon, and is the simplest member of a group of organic chemicals called alcohols.
ACS Reagent Grade, is a chemical grade of highest purity and meets or exceeds purity standards set by the American Chemical Society (ACS) and meets essential lab requirements. The contaminant-free purity is desired as a special-purpose solvent and laboratory reagent.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: Methanol is used as antifreeze, solvent, fuel, and as a denaturant for ethanol. The chemical is also used to produce biodiesel via transesterification reaction.
- One sealed quart bottle
- It is a polar liquid at room temperature.
- This Product is Made in AMERICA
- Prime sourced material from America.
- Bottled and packaged in Texas
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical
- Chemical formula: CH3OH
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Molar mass: 32.04 g mol−1
- Volume/Quantity: quart
- Density:0.792 g/cm3
- Melting point:−97.6 °C
- Common Name: methyl alcohol
- Boiling point:64.7 °C
- Brand: Alliance Chemical