Ethylene Glycol 100% Electronic Grade – 55 Gallon Drum
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Ethylene Glycol 100% Electronic Grade
Alliance Chemical Ethylene Glycol is an organic compound with the formula (CH2OH)2 and has applications in the following applications:
- An a coolant and heat-transfer agent
- Used as a de-icing fluid for windshields and aircraft, as an antifreeze in automobile engines, and as a component of vitrification (anticrystallization) mixtures for low-temperature preservation of biological tissues and organs
- An important precursor to polyester fibers and resins.
- Used in the natural gas industry to remove water vapor from natural gas
- as a useful desiccant
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical
- Chemical formula: (CH2OH)2
- Common Name: dihydric alcohol
- Vapor density: 2.1 (vs air)
- Brand: Alliance Chemical
- Vapor pressure: 0.08 mmHg ( 20 °C)
An associate from Alliance Chemical will need to contact the buyer prior to shipping their bulk order. Please leave all applicable contact information upon check out. Thank you!
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BULK PRICING. PLEASE CALL US AT 512-365-6838.