Ethylene Glycol 100% – Electronic Grade – 5 Gallon Pail – Uses: Antifreeze, Coolant, Dehydrating Agent, Hydrate Inhibition, Preservative, Desiccant
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Ethylene Glycol 100% Electronic Grade
Alliance Chemical Ethylene Glycol is an organic compound with the formula (CH2OH)2 and has applications in the following applications:
- An a coolant and heat-transfer agent
- Used as a de-icing fluid for windshields and aircraft, as an antifreeze in automobile engines, and as a component of vitrification (anticrystallization) mixtures for low-temperature preservation of biological tissues and organs
- An important precursor to polyester fibers and resins.
- Used in the natural gas industry to remove water vapor from natural gas
- as a useful desiccant
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Alliance Chemical
- Chemical formula: (CH2OH)2
- Common Name: dihydric alcohol
- Vapor density: 2.1 (vs air)
- Brand: Alliance Chemical
- Vapor pressure: 0.08 mmHg ( 20 °C)