Cyclohexanone – ACS Reagent Grade – 55 Gallon Drum – Uses: Solvent, Intermediate, Paint Remover
$1,750.00 – $1,895.00
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Cyclohexanone Reagent ACS Grade – 55 Gallon Drum
Cyclohexanone is the organic compound with the formula (CH₂)₅CO. The molecule consists of six-carbon cyclic molecule with a ketone functional group. This colorless oil has an odor reminiscent of that of acetone. Over time, samples of cyclohexanone assume a yellow color.
- Formula: C6H10O
- Molecular mass: 98.14
- Boiling point: 156°C
- Melting point: -32.1°C
- Relative density (water = 1): 0.95
- Solubility in water, g/100ml at 20°C: 8.7
- Vapour pressure, Pa at 20°C: 500
- Relative vapour density (air = 1): 3.4
- Relative density of the vapour/air-mixture at 20°C (air = 1): 1.01
- Flash point: 44°C c.c.
- Auto-ignition temperature: 420°C
- Explosive limits, vol% in air: 1.1-9.4 (at 100°C)
- Octanol/water partition coefficient as log Pow: 0.81
- Electrical conductivity: 50000 pS/m
*OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS MIGHT NEED TO CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR DRUM ORDER TO VERIFY SHIPPING DETAILS. PLEASE HAVE VALID CONTACT INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ORDER*
👉If you’re interested in bulk amounts of this product, or any one of our other products, please give us a call at 512-365-6838 or email us at [email protected]
Isopropyl Acetate 99.98% – 1 Gallon – (4) 32 FL Oz Bottles – Solvent for Cellulose, Plastics, Oils and Fats, and in Printing Inks and Perfume$58.00 ADD
Acetic Acid Glacial 100% – 15 Gallon Drum – Uses: Printing, Plastics, Films and Textiles, Solvents for Resins, Paints, and Lacquers$740.00 – $800.00 ADD
Isopropyl Alcohol 99% – 5 Gallon Pail Concentrated Rubbing Alcohol$184.99 ADD