Cyclohexanone ACS, Reagent Grade – 4 Liter
FREE SHIPPING. MADE IN AMERICA.
Cyclohexanone Reagent ACS Grade 4 Liter Glass
Cyclohexanone is the organic compound with the formula (CH₂)₅CO. The molecule consists of six-carbon cyclic molecule with a ketone functional group. This colorless oil has an odor reminiscent of that of acetone. Over time, samples of cyclohexanone assume a yellow color.
- Formula: C6H10O
- Molecular mass: 98.14
- Boiling point: 156°C
- Melting point: -32.1°C
- Relative density (water = 1): 0.95
- Solubility in water, g/100ml at 20°C: 8.7
- Vapour pressure, Pa at 20°C: 500
- Relative vapour density (air = 1): 3.4
- Relative density of the vapour/air-mixture at 20°C (air = 1): 1.01
- Flash point: 44°C c.c.
- Auto-ignition temperature: 420°C
- Explosive limits, vol% in air: 1.1-9.4 (at 100°C)
- Octanol/water partition coefficient as log Pow: 0.81
- Electrical conductivity: 50000 pS/m